Empower your team and customer with plug & play bi-directional integration to Salesforce CRM.
You can sync accounts, fields (including custom fields!), contact and objects to EverAfter.
This will allow you to create forms, dashboards, scorecards, charts, tables and much more!
Below are the steps to connect Salesforce to your EverAfter workspace.
You can always revise your choices from your workspace. You have the ability to use filters to import specific accounts, like only accounts that are onboarding, and to even allow EverAfter to update fields in your Salesforce account.
1. Connecting to Salesforce
2. Importing your accounts
3. Selecting your fields
1. Click Integrate in the Salesforce button on the integrations page.
2. Follow the prompts to connect your Salesforce, select your username, and allow EverAfter access.
1. You can apply filters to import specific accounts or import all of your accounts.
When importing fields from Salesforce, you can choose to make them editable in EverAfter. This gives you (and your customer) the ability to update your CRM from within your customer hubs. By importing fields, you can also use them for visibility rules, kit rules, relative due dates, and mention parameters.
1. Select which objects you want to import from Salesforce.
✅ The default is Read only.
2. Click Complete integration setup.
3. On the Accounts page you can see the accounts that we pulled.
🎉 And all this only took 3 steps!
From here, you can take it to the next level.
EverAfter allows you to connect additional objects, build forms based on Salesforce fields, create charts and much more!