Below are the steps to connect HubSpot to your EverAfter workspace.
You can always revise your choices from your workspace. You have the ability to use filters to import specific accounts, like only accounts that are onboarding, and to even allow EverAfter to update fields in your HubSpot account.
1. Connecting to HubSpot
2. Importing your accounts
3. Selecting your fields
⚠️ Heads up! If you are integrating your CRM after already using EverAfter with your customers, go here.
1. Click Integrate in the HubSpot button on the integrations page.
2. Follow the prompts to connect your HubSpot, select your username, and allow EverAfter access.
1. You can apply filters to import specific accounts or import all of your accounts.
✅ By default, EverAfter can import up to 300 accounts from HubSpot. Contact us if you want to import more.
When importing fields from HubSpot, you can choose to make them editable in EverAfter. This gives you (and your customer) the ability to update your CRM from within your customer hubs. By importing fields, you can also use them for visibility rules, kit rules, relative due dates, and mention parameters.
1. Select which objects you want to import from HubSpot.
✅ The default is Read only.
2. Click Complete integration setup.
3. On the Accounts page you can see the accounts that we pulled.
🎉 And all this only took 3 steps!