At EverAfter we are helping organizations replot the way they work with their customers.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic team and help us grow. This is an opportunity to play a key role in building EverAfter's RevOps practice. We’re looking for someone who loves processes, data, people, and technology and is eager to learn and develop a career in operations in our growing company.
If you enjoy the startup life, if you like to build and be creative, and if you like customers and appreciate customer success - EverAfter is an excellent place to grow your career and create your own story.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a vital role within the go-to-market teams at EverAfter. You will support all business and sales-related functions through CRM management (Salesforce), reporting, project management, and internal process development. This role is essential to scale our team in the most efficient and effective way possible through stellar communication, domain expertise in software, and the passion to continue to build our business!
In this role you will work with leaders to design, build, and implement:
- Build internal and cross-functional processes
- Help develop sales process & methodology
- Ensure CRM records are accurate and processes related to data are built for scale
- Build best in class dashboards and reporting tools
- Build Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Experience playbooks that are critical to the scale of our organization
- Business savvy
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Have the ability to take initiative and adapt
- Have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A self-learner - this is key. You will be expected to teach yourself how to master systems and tools like: Hubspot, Excel, Salesforce, reporting, and analytics etc.
- A self-starter who is used to start-up environments and is able to use intuition to manage their time and deliver results
- A collaborative teammate who enjoys working with others and developing strong partnerships (internal and external) to achieve the best outcome
- A project manager, you have the discipline and creativity to turn ideas into a project plan based on business goals and execute it in a timely manner
- Driven by data - understanding that metrics drive outcomes, and therefore a deep desire to uncover the metrics that drive the biggest impact for EverAfter and our clients
Extra points for:
- Business applications/CRM admin experience
- Diverse background/experience (business + technical)
- Analytical background
To apply for this position, email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org