At EverAfter, we are helping organizations re-plot the way they work with their customers. We are looking for a Product Consultant to join our dynamic team and help us grow.
As EverAfter’s Product Consultant, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape a role that will be central to our product-led growth. As a Product Consultant, you’ll be part-account executive, part-sales engineer, and part-consultant. You’ll focus on helping companies who sign up for EverAfter get value right away by learning about their needs, prescribing solutions for use cases, and helping them use the product before buying.
We are passionate about building a value- and buyer-oriented sales process, and this role will be the primary driver of that vision. You’ll be the first in the role, and will play a critical part in helping our prospects understand the value of EverAfter.
About the Role
- Perform activation calls with companies to understand their use-case and demonstrate the value of EverAfter
- Work with customers to build their most time-sensitive use-cases into EverAfter and ensure there is a clear end-user training plan for those use-cases.
- Configuring EverAfter accounts and resolving day to day issues as clients’ first point of contact
- Consulting with and advising new clients on EverAfter best practices for both product usage and implementation strategy
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure clients’ needs are met (Support, Education, Product, etc)
- Build different communication strategies based on customer segment (high/low touch)
- Native English speaker - a must
- 2+ years of experience as an AE, CSM, and/or SE
- Have a clear, professional, friendly, and informative communication style
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative startup environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Exceptional project management skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willing to work US hours (EST) at least 2 days a week
Nice to Have
- Prior sales experience (closing)
Hybrid work mode - from our office in Tel Aviv 3 days a week (5 min walk from Hashalom train station) and from your home office twice a week.
To apply for this position, email us your CV to: email@example.com