EverAfter, an exciting B2B product-led SaaS startup (VC backed) is seeking a Marketing Director to elevate our brand to new heights.
This role includes overseeing the ongoing execution and expansion of marketing efforts in PR, partnerships, owned events and campaign management. In addition, the Marketing Director will be expected to conceptualize and launch new projects to drive brand awareness and help the marketing team consistently reach its core goals and KPIs.
You will -
- Conceptualize and launch new cross-team marketing projects, concepts and campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Build out partnerships with key external stakeholders.
- Lead ongoing PR efforts to improve company visibility
- Plan events and find speaking opportunities at industry events.
- Develop landing pages, email campaigns, and workflows for campaigns using our marketing automation tool.
- Lead marketing design priorities to ensure a strong and consistent visual identity
- Collaborate cross-functionally to bring brand marketing values and support to other departments
- Make sure marketing efforts support broader corporate KPIs, such as recruiting, by closely working with key stakeholders.
Ideally, you have -
- 3 years of marketing and/or communications experience working for/in a B2B tech company. SaaS experience preferred.
- A strong sense of creativity and enthusiasm for tackling complex challenges.
- World-class project management skills to set accurate project schedules, timelines & estimates.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A strong 'Get Things Done' attitude and ability to work independently.
- Native Level English communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Ability to strategize and execute simultaneously
- Deep appreciation for collaboration and working cross functionally to drive results
To apply for the position, email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org