Marketing Creative Designer
Yigal Alon, Tel Aviv
EverAfter is looking for its first Creative Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills and a solid understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.
You'll be responsible for developing and executing our seasonal campaigns in a way that aligns with our style guidelines and appeals to our customers and potential customers on a deep level.
You'll work on our marketing team based in Tel Aviv, Israel, and will be responsible for everything marketing design related – from ebooks to landing pages, paid campaigns, social media and whatnot.
- Develop or update brand identity, standards and brand management tools as needed.
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly. Review work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, developers, video, product design and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches.
- Design our website and develop new components while working on a clear design system.
- Experience with responsive design, mobile and desktop
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principals.
- Academic background in graphic design, visual/human interaction, or related field.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Great personality and social skills
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Basic video editing skills are a plus!
- Illustrator? extra points!
Apply for this job with a link to your portfolio and your Linkedin (or CV) at email@example.com