Demand Generation Lead
Yigal Alon, Tel Aviv
As EverAfter’s Demand Generation Lead, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive qualified pipeline for EverAfter.
An ideal candidate will have a variety of skills, including an ability to work collaboratively, and a strong understanding of demand generation and marketing channels.
You'll partner with sales and marketing leadership to create, curate, and distribute content that builds pipeline and gets prospects to the next stage of the funnel. You'll understand our buyer personas and consider the end-to-end customer experience, evaluating and improving messaging and communication formats for optimal results.
EverAfter is a startup based in Tel Aviv. Our platform empowers customer success managers to create a shared space where CSMs and their customers can work together towards success.
- Plan, execute and measure acquisition programs incorporating elements such as downloadable content, paid social, blog posts, email, social, and webinars.
- Prepare quarterly Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) plans, track forecasts to goal, and tell internal stakeholders and management about said plans and forecasts.
- Think strategically while also executing campaigns hands-on from A to Z.
- Manage freelancers in areas where we don’t have internal resources in place.
- Seek out industry best practices, experiment with new approaches and tools, and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results
- Consistently measure program success and continually optimize campaigns to drive incremental results
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, specifically in a demand generation role, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Certain experience with building processes from scratch and fully owning demand gen.
- An understanding of lead nurturing and the need to message differently to different profiles
- Curiosity and analytical talent to dig into the data and figure out what's working
- A results-focused approach with a desire to meet and exceed goals
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- An eye for quality content and design (and the drive to achieve it)
- Know marketing automation tools and technologies like HubSpot and Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for this job at email@example.com