Customer Education Specialist
Yigal Alon, Tel Aviv
At EverAfter we are helping organizations replot the way they work with their customers.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Education Specialist to join our dynamic team and help us grow. This is an opportunity to build from scratch and own EverAfter education resources.
If you enjoy the startup life, if you like to build and be creative, and if you like customers and appreciate customer success - EverAfter is an excellent place to grow your career and create your own story.
- Master the EverAfter platform inside out.
- Produce well-written content for EverAfter Knowledge Base, including how-to articles, tutorials, and videos.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders - Product, Marketing, Support - to identify documentation requirements.
- Edit existing content to make sure it is up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure that help content has all of the correct and accurate information.
- Native English speaker - a must
- 2+ years of experience in knowledge base, technical or product writing
- Passionate about writing help content and able to translate complete information into user-friendly language
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Able to deliver under tight deadlines with good time-management skills
- Tech-savvy, understand workflows and have attention to details
- Experience in creating content for SMB audience - a big plus
Apply for this job at firstname.lastname@example.org