EverAfter is looking for a top notch content writer to develop original, compelling content for our blog, website pages, social channels, email marketing, ebooks, and everything in between. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the content writer will play a key role in creating and editing content to empower EverAfter’s marketing team.
EverAfter is an early-stage startup based in Tel Aviv. Our platform empowers customer success managers to create a shared space where CSMs and their customers can work together towards success.
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets, both long-form and short-form, such as case studies, blog posts, ebooks, white papers, email campaigns, webinars, website pages and in-product education.
- Analyze content performance and optimize its impact with various analytics tools.
- Conduct research and come up with creative content ideas to achieve content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, increasing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, and boosting inbound organic traffic.
- Collaborate with almost all EverAfter team in order to produce the right content at the right time.
Ideally, you'll have:
- 2+ years of experience writing in the B2B space, preferably SaaS
- Innovative thinker: you look for new ways to market and challenge conventional wisdom
- Outstanding writing and copy editing skills (be prepared to share writing samples)
- Some juggling required – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key
- Native English Speaker with excellent language and grammar skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing is preferred, but not required
To apply for the position, email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org