EverAfter, the first customer collaboration platform is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Marketing Team.
As an inbound BDR, you will be the second inbound focused team member and will help build strategies from the ground up, while collaborating with the entire marketing team and Account Executives to develop new opportunities for EverAfter.
EverAfter is a B2B SaaS startup (VC Backed) based in Tel Aviv. With our platform, customer success managers can build a shared environment that allows them to work together to achieve success with their customers. We were recently featured on TechCrunch & VentureBeat, and our customers include leading brands such as AppsFlyer, Taboola, and Verbit.
What You’ll Do:
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Book product activation meetings for our Account Executives
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including calls, emails, and social selling
- Use creative communications designed to increase customer interest in EverAfter’s platform and research prospective clients.
- Test and develop new strategies on an ongoing basis in order to improve your week over week performance.
What You Need and who you are:
- A native level of English (fluent will not suffice) is imperative.
- Serious work ethic! Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- Experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and speaking to multiple decision makers.
- You’ve done some selling in the past and have the ability and desire to become great at software sales.
- You're driven to win and get motivated by temporary setbacks.
- Learning comes easy to you and you're hungry for more
- You're super social (online, on the phone, face-to-face)
- Willing to work US hours several days a week
To apply for the position, email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org