At EverAfter, we are helping organizations re-plot the way they work with their customers.
We are B2B SaaS startup (VC Backed) based in Tel Aviv.
We were recently featured on TechCrunch & VentureBeat, and our customers include leading brands such as AppsFlyer, Gong, Taboola, and Verbit.We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team and help us grow.
About the Role
As an inbound SDR, you will help build strategies from the ground up, while collaborating with the entire sales team and Account Executives to develop new opportunities for EverAfter.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Book product activation meetings for our Account Executives
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including calls, emails, and social selling
- Use creative communications designed to increase customer interest in EverAfter’s platform and research prospective clients.
- Test and develop new strategies on an ongoing basis in order to improve your week over week performance.
- A native level of English (fluent will not suffice) is imperative.
- Serious work ethic! Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- Experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and speaking to multiple decision makers.
- You’ve done some selling in the past and have the ability and desire to become great at software sales.
- You're driven to win and get motivated by temporary setbacks.
- Learning comes easy to you and you're hungry for more
- You're super social (online, on the phone, face-to-face)
- Willing to work US hours several days a week
Hybrid work mode - from our office in Tel Aviv 3 days a week (5 min walk from Hashalom train station) and from your home office twice a week.
To apply for this position, email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org