Yigal Alon, Tel Aviv
A trustworthy product requires strong infrastructure and well-designed architecture. The people who build it must be able to see the big picture and drive development of large product areas.
If you feel the same, continue reading -
- Work closely with our customers and product team to develop a sophisticated, efficient and robust back-end
- Take ownership and responsibility of features, systems and processes end-2-end
- Join a strong team, improve your skills and share your knowledge with them
- Research new cutting-edge technologies and design the architecture.
- Work in a flexible and agile environment
- Play a significant part in shaping the company culture
- At least 5 years of experience developing back-end systems that are never down
- Deep knowledge in Node.js
- Quick & self-learning. Eager to improve
- Great communication skills & a strong team player
- Experience with Automation tests, CI/CD, AWS, microservices, and docker - a plus
Apply for this job at email@example.com